With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown River North, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from State Street and 5 minutes by foot from House of Blues Chicago. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Chicago Theatre and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Chicago Riverwalk.Rooms
Stay in one of 337 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown River North.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has facilities measuring 2418 square feet (225 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
State Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Michigan Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
House of Blues Chicago - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tribune Tower - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Chinese Consulate - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chicago Riverwalk - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chicago Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
James M. Nederlander Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Holy Name Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Goodman Theater - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Merchandise Mart - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Grant Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Richard J. Daley Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Chicago Cultural Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Northwestern Memorial Hospital - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown River North is Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 5:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 51 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 69.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Conference space size (meters) - 225
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2418
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby