With a stay at Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel in Chicago (The Loop), you'll be steps from State Street and 4 minutes by foot from Chicago Riverwalk. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Chicago Theatre and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from House of Blues Chicago.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 560 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Artist Studio, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has facilities measuring 10640 square feet (988 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
State Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Michigan Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chicago Riverwalk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Goodman Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Oriental Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chicago Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
House of Blues Chicago - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grant Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cadillac Palace Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tribune Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Richard J. Daley Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chicago Cultural Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Harris Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Aon Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Millennium Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD) - 29.9 km / 18.5 mi
Midway Intl. Airport (MDW) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel is O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 52 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 76 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10640
- -Number of meeting rooms - 21
- -Conference space size (meters) - 988
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby