Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel in Chicago (The Loop), you'll be steps from State Street and 4 minutes by foot from Chicago Riverwalk. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Chicago Theatre and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Chicago Cultural Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 560 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Staytion Market & Bar, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has facilities measuring 10640 square feet (988 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
State Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Michigan Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chicago Riverwalk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Goodman Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Oriental Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ford Center for the Performing Arts Oriental Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chicago Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
House of Blues Chicago - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cadillac Palace Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lakefront Trail - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chicago City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Richard J. Daley Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chicago Cultural Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Harris Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chinese Consulate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel is Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 52 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1991
- -Number of floors - 27
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 560
- -Number of meeting rooms - 21
- -Conference space size (meters) - 988
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10640