With a stay at Carlyle Inn in Los Angeles (Pico - Robertson), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Wilshire Boulevard and Los Angeles County Museum of Art. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Rodeo Drive and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Melrose Avenue.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include concierge services and a television in a common area.Dining
At Carlyle Inn, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wilshire Boulevard - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Tolerance - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Rodeo Drive - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Petersen Automotive Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Beverly Center Shopping Mall - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Melrose Avenue - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 3 km / 1.9 mi
La Brea Tar Pits - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Farmers Market - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Westfield Century City - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Sunset Strip - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The Grove - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
CBS Television City - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Whiskey a Go Go - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Los Angeles Intl. (LAX) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Bob Hope Airport (BUR) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Van Nuys, CA (VNY) - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
Long Beach Municipal Airport (LGB) - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
The preferred airport for Carlyle Inn is Los Angeles Intl. (LAX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking onsite
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby