With a stay at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Thousand Oaks in Thousand Oaks, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Camarillo Premium Outlets and The Oaks. This aparthotel is 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from Zuma Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of TownePlace Suites by Marriott Thousand Oaks. A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Oaks - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Conejo Valley Botanic Garden - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Civic Arts Plaza - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Camarillo Springs Golf Course - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Camarillo Grove Park - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
California Lutheran University - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Gardens of The World - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Boney Mountain - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Point Mugu State Park - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Boney Mountain State Wilderness - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Westlake Village Golf Course - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Camarillo Ranch - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Chumash Indian Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX) - 72.3 km / 44.9 mi
Santa Paula, CA (SZP) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Oxnard, CA (OXR) - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
Van Nuys, CA (VNY) - 48.7 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for TownePlace Suites by Marriott Thousand Oaks is Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 300
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby