With a stay at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Brickell South, you'll be centrally located in Miami, within a 5-minute drive of Brickell City Centre and Downtown Miami Shopping District. This boutique hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from James L. Knight Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hilton Garden Inn Miami Brickell South. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests may use a cruise ship terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mary Brickell Village - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Calle Ocho Walk of Fame - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Brickell City Centre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
James L. Knight Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Downtown Miami Shopping District - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Brickell Key - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Bayfront Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Miami-Dade County Courthouse - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Bayside Marketplace - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Freedom Tower - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Island Queen Cruises - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Marlins Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
American Airlines Arena - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Miami Intl. Airport (MIA) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl. Airport (FLL) - 41.9 km / 26.1 mi
Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base) - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive) - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Garden Inn Miami Brickell South is Miami Intl. Airport (MIA).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Shared microwave
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby