With a stay at Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills, a Member of Design Hotels, you'll be centrally located in Beverly Hills, within a 5-minute drive of Rodeo Drive and Wilshire Boulevard. This 4-star hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Melrose Avenue and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Los Angeles County Museum of Art.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 guestrooms featuring tablet computers and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Viviane, a poolside restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Beverly Hills? This hotel has facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square meters), including a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Tolerance - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Rodeo Drive - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Century City - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Wilshire Boulevard - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Westfield Century City - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Melrose Avenue - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Petersen Automotive Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Beverly Center Shopping Mall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Sunset Strip - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
La Brea Tar Pits - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Whiskey a Go Go - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Farmers Market - 4.9 km / 3 mi
The Grove - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) - 40.2 km / 25 mi
Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Van Nuys, CA (VNY) - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal) - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
The preferred airport for Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills, a Member of Design Hotels is Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 24.23 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 55.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Beach towels
- -Conference space size (feet) - 400
- -Conference space size (meters) - 37
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available