Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Alfa Hotel in Berlin (Mitte), you'll be close to Schloss Charlottenburg and Reichstag Building. This hotel is within close proximity of Technical University and Deutsche Oper Berlin.
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Television in common areas