You'll be centrally located in Washington with a stay at Hilton Washington DC National Mall, within a 15-minute walk of Museum of the Bible and Washington Monument. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from National Museum of African American History and Culture and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from United States Capitol.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 367 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a ballroom.Dining
Stop by Washington DC for lunch, dinner, or brunch, where this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 23000 square feet (2137 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
L'Enfant Plaza - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Smithsonian Institution - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Smithsonian Castle - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of the Bible - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Mall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Museum of the American Indian - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Archives - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Washington Monument - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of Natural History - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of American History - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of African American History and Culture - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Gallery of Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
United States Capitol - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 52 km / 32.3 mi
Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Washington DC National Mall is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 23000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2137
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby