A stay at Mandarin Oriental, Miami places you in the heart of Miami, a 4-minute drive from James L. Knight Center and 5 minutes from American Airlines Arena. This 5-star hotel is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and 5 mi (8 km) from Miami Seaquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 326 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Peruvian cuisine at La Mar by Gaston Acurio, a restaurant where you can take in the ocean view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 4 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brickell City Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mary Brickell Village - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
James L. Knight Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Downtown Miami Shopping District - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Bayfront Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Miami-Dade County Courthouse - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Bayside Marketplace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Freedom Tower - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Island Queen Cruises - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
American Airlines Arena - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Perez Art Museum Miami - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tower Theater - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base) - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive) - 54.3 km / 33.7 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Miami is Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or checking in on the day of receipt; guests are allowed 2 complimentary packages. The property will charge an additional fee for each additional package. Any deliveries received before or after a guest's stay will be returned. The hotel cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Number of bars/lounges - 4
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available