The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel places you in the heart of Washington, within a 15-minute walk of White House and Walter E. Washington Convention Center. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from George Washington University and 1.1 mi (1.9 km) from International Spy Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 356 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at PostScript, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 11900 square feet (1106 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Geographic Society - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lafayette Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
White House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dupont Circle - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Blair House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
World Bank - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Aquarium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
CityCenterDC - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Warner Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Embassy of India - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Phillips Collection - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Lincoln Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 37 km / 23 mi
Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 75.00 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 356
- -Number of floors - 15
- -Year Built - 1963
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11900
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1106