With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Courthouse in Arlington (Clarendon), you'll be a 4-minute drive from George Washington University Hospital and 7 minutes from Kennedy Center. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Vietnam Veterans Memorial and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Georgetown University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Iwo Jima Memorial - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Arlington House-The Robert E. Lee Memorial - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Georgetown Waterfront Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Arlington National Cemetery - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Georgetown University - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Fort Myer - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Embassy of France - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Watergate Complex - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Marymount University - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Korean War Veterans Memorial - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Lincoln Memorial - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
George Washington University Hospital - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Vietnam Veterans Memorial - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Kennedy Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD) - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 57.2 km / 35.5 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 40.5 km / 25.1 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Courthouse is Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator