Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. places you in the heart of Washington, within a 10-minute walk of L'Enfant Plaza and United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from National Air and Space Museum and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from National Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 373 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 37-inch LED televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Muze, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
L'Enfant Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Smithsonian Castle - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Smithsonian Institution - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Jefferson Memorial - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
District Wharf - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of the Bible - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
National Air and Space Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Washington Monument - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
National Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
National Museum of Natural History - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
National Museum of the American Indian - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
National Archives - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Martin Luther King Jr. National Memorial - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Warner Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 40 km / 24.9 mi
Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2004
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Total number of rooms - 373