Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. places you in the heart of Washington, within a 10-minute walk of L'Enfant Plaza and United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Washington Monument and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from National Museum of American History.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 373 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 37-inch LED televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Muze, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
L'Enfant Plaza - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Smithsonian Institution - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Smithsonian Castle - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
District Wharf - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jefferson Memorial - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Washington Monument - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of the Bible - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
National Museum of American History - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Mall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of Natural History - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of African American History and Culture - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of the American Indian - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
National Archives - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 46.3 km / 28.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2004
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Total number of rooms - 373
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms