When you stay at Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport in Gatwick, you'll be near the airport and 9 minutes by car from Gatwick Aviation Museum. This 4-star hotel is 10.5 mi (17 km) from Queen Victoria Hospital and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Lingfield Park Racecourse and Golf Club.Rooms
Stay in one of 218 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Additional features at this hotel include a picnic area, barbecue grills, and a vending machine.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Cow at The Airport, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Gatwick? This hotel has facilities measuring 969 square feet (90 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Manor Royal Business Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Effingham Park Golf Course - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Gatwick Aviation Museum - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Crawley Town Hall - 9.7 km / 6 mi
County Mall Shopping Centre - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Worth St. Nicholas' Church - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Hawth Theatre - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
St. John the Baptist Church - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Barons Cave - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Tulley's Farm - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Ifield Golf Club - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Tunnel Road Caves - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Broadfield Stadium - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
High Weald - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
British Wildlife Centre - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 69.5 km / 43.2 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 74.2 km / 46.1 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick Airport is London (LGW-Gatwick).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:00 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 3 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (up to 16 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Picnic area
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 969
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 90
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available