Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Washington, within a 5-minute walk of CityCenterDC and Smithsonian American Art Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from International Spy Museum and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Walter E. Washington Convention Center.Rooms
Stay in one of 807 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Fifteen Squares, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 65962 square feet (6128 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
CityCenterDC - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Smithsonian American Art Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
International Spy Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
National Portrait Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Capital One Arena - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ford's Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Building Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Warner Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Archives - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Freedom Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
National Museum of Natural History - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 55.3 km / 34.4 mi
Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 44.5 km / 27.7 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.10 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 6128
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Conference space size (feet) - 65962
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available