Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in New Orleans (Uptown Historic District), Hampton Inn New Orleans-St. Charles Ave./Garden District, LA is within a 15-minute walk of Magazine Street and Lafayette Cemetery. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from National World War II Museum and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magazine Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lafayette Cemetery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Prytania Theatre - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Contemporary Arts Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Loyola University New Orleans - 3.2 km / 2 mi
BECA Gallery - Bridge for Emerging Contemporary Art - 3.3 km / 2 mi
National World War II Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Lafayette Square - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Louisiana Children's Museum - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Tulane University - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Smoothie King Center - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Mardi Gras World - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Audubon Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn New Orleans-St. Charles Ave./Garden District, LA is New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 8.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available