Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, just a 5-minute walk from Julia Street Cruise Terminal and 6 minutes by foot from National World War II Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Canal Street and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Audubon Aquarium of the Americas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 219 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. LCD televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Legacy Kitchen, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Louisiana Children's Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
National World War II Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lafayette Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
BECA Gallery - Bridge for Emerging Contemporary Art - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Contemporary Arts Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Audubon Insectarium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The Shops at Canal Place - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Decatur Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Magazine Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Canal Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel is New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.14 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11628
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel