Located in London (Canary Wharf), Marriott Executive Apartments London, Canary Wharf is within a 10-minute drive of Tower of London and Tower Bridge. This 5-star hotel is 3.7 mi (6 km) from The Shard and 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from O2 Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 37-inch plasma televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Manhattan Grill, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 14445 square feet (1342 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brick Lane - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Financial District - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
O2 Arena - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tower Bridge - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Excel Exhibition Centre - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
The Gherkin - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Tower of London - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Liverpool Street - 4.9 km / 3 mi
London Stadium - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Barbican Arts Centre - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
London Bridge - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Museum of London - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Borough Market - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The Shard - 6 km / 3.7 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 78.2 km / 48.6 mi
The preferred airport for Marriott Executive Apartments London, Canary Wharf is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We're Good To Go (UK) and Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14 and GBP 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 24 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 19
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 14445
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1342
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage