Located in London (Canary Wharf), Marriott Executive Apartments London, Canary Wharf is within a 10-minute drive of Tower of London and Tower Bridge. This 5-star hotel is 3.7 mi (6 km) from O2 Arena and 3.7 mi (6 km) from The Shard.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 37-inch plasma televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Manhattan Grill, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 14445 square feet (1342 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brick Lane - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
O2 Arena - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Tower Bridge - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Excel Exhibition Centre - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
The Gherkin - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Tower of London - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Sky Garden - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Liverpool Street - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Westfield Stratford City - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Barbican Arts Centre - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
London Bridge - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
The Shard - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Globe Theatre - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
London Stadium - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Museum of London - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35.4 km / 22 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 90.8 km / 56.4 mi
The preferred airport for Marriott Executive Apartments London, Canary Wharf is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14 and GBP 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 24 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 19
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 14445
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1342
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage