Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in London (Docklands), Novotel London ExCeL is minutes from Excel Exhibition Centre and Royal Victoria Bridge. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Emirates Air Line Royal Docks Station and The Crystal.
Make yourself at home in one of the 257 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Upper Deck, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 4530 square feet (421 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.45 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas