Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale in London (City of Westminster), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Baker Street and Regent's Park. This 4-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Marble Arch.Rooms
Stay in one of 239 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Carluccio's, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Regent's Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Baker Street - 3 km / 1.9 mi
ZSL London Zoo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Oxford Street - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hampstead Heath - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Roundhouse - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Marble Arch - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Park Lane - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Hyde Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Kensington Gardens - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Bond Street - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Kensington Palace - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kensington High Street - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Regent Street - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 28 km / 17.4 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 96.8 km / 60.1 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
The preferred airport for London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: GBP 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available