Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore, you'll be centrally located in Singapore, within a 5-minute walk of Raffles City and Singapore City Hall. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Merlion and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Orchard Road.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1252 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a health club. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Alligator Pear, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Raffles City - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Singapore City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
National Gallery Singapore - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Suntec Convention & Exhibition Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Esplanade Theatres - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marina Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Peranakan Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Asian Civilisations Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Singapore Management University - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Merlion Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Singapore River - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Suntec Singapore - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
National Museum of Singapore - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Suntec City - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Alive Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) - 68.6 km / 42.7 mi
Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim) - 149.7 km / 93 mi
The preferred airport for Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore is Singapore (SIN-Changi).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please note: Rooms are not facing the Marina Bay or Padang during SG50 National Day Parade rehearsals/performances, non-track views during F1 period, and non-fireworks views during New Year Eve. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 35.31 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SGD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 150 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Year Built - 1986
- -Number of floors - 72
- -Total number of rooms - 1252