Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London-Islington, you'll be centrally located in London, within a 10-minute walk of Sadler's Wells Theatre and Business Design Centre. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Barbican Arts Centre and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from St. Paul's Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 373 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Grill Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 2000 square feet (186 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sadler's Wells Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Business Design Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
British Library - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Russell Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Museum of London - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Barbican Arts Centre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Old Bailey - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The British Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
London Stock Exchange - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
The Strand - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Oxford Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Aldwych Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
BT Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Royal Opera House - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton London-Islington is London (LCY-London City).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 186
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available