With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross, you'll be centrally located in London, within a 10-minute walk of Sadler's Wells Theatre and Business Design Centre. This 4-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Barbican Arts Centre and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from The British Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 373 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Grill Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 2000 square feet (186 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sadler's Wells Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Business Design Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Russell Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Financial District - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Museum of London - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Barbican Arts Centre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University College London - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The British Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The Strand - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Oxford Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Brick Lane - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Aldwych Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Royal Opera House - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
King's College London - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
London City Airport (LCY) - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 52.2 km / 32.4 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross is London City Airport (LCY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Children's games
- -Children's toys
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 186
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available