Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in London (London City Centre), The Ritz London is within a 10-minute walk of Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace. This 5-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Hyde Park and 1.2 mi (2 km) from The British Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at The Palm Court, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piccadilly - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bond Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Park Lane - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shaftesbury Avenue - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Regent Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Piccadilly Circus - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Buckingham Palace - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piccadilly Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Prince of Wales Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Green Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Queens Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
St. James Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Leicester Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hyde Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 26 km / 16.1 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 86.2 km / 53.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz London is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 42 for adults and GBP 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 60.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 115.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 136
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Year Built - 1906
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms