Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor in Boston, you'll be by the sea, a 5-minute drive from Institute of Contemporary Art and 5 minutes from Boston Children's Museum. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Boston Harbor and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 270 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour health club or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Harborside Grill, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has facilities measuring 21000 square feet (1951 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boston Harbor - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Long Wharf - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
New England Aquarium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Quincy Market - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Paul Revere House - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Rowes Wharf - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
The Freedom Trail - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Boston Massacre Site - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Old State House - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Boston City Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Old North Church - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Downtown Crossing - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Copp's Hill Burying Ground - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Boston Tea Party Ship - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 39 km / 24.3 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 52 km / 32.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 27 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 46 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -24-hour health club
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- -Conference space size (feet) - 21000
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available