Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel places you in the heart of London, a 4-minute drive from Chiswick Park and 8 minutes from Wembley Stadium. This 4-star hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and 4.3 mi (7 km) from Richmond Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 189 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at W5 Grill and Bar, a brasserie which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 3757 square feet (349 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chiswick Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
SSE Arena, Wembley - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Richmond Park - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Wembley Stadium - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Eventim Apollo - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Westfield London Shopping Centre - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Kensington High Street - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Kensington Gardens - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Craven Cottage Stadium - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Twickenham Stadium - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Stamford Bridge Stadium - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Natural History Museum - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Victoria and Albert Museum - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 78.2 km / 48.6 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 189
- -Year Built - 1972
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3757
- -Conference space size (meters) - 349
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage