Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall, you'll be centrally located in Boston, within a 5-minute walk of Boston Harbor and New England Aquarium. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Faneuil Hall Marketplace and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from The Freedom Trail.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 403 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Art Deco hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Fin Point, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rowes Wharf - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Boston Harbor - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
New England Aquarium - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Long Wharf - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Downtown Crossing - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Quincy Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The Freedom Trail - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Boston Massacre Site - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Old State House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Boston City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Boston Tea Party Ship - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Paul Revere House - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Boston Children's Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 47.1 km / 29.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of floors - 14
- -Year Built - 1928
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 929
- -Total number of rooms - 403
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)