Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow in Hayes (Hillingdon), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Thorpe Park and Stockley Park. This 4-star hotel is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Twickenham Stadium and 8 mi (12.8 km) from Hampton Court Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 350 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Indian cuisine at Madhus Heathrow, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Hayes? This hotel has facilities measuring 18147 square feet (1686 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stockley Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Twickenham Stadium - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Brunel University - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Boston Manor Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Bushy Park - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Syon Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Kempton Racecourse - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Hampton Court Palace - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Chiswick Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Windsor Castle - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Frogmore House - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Runnymede - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Richmond Park - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
University of West London - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 63.7 km / 39.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property will place a credit card authorization for the amount of your stay as well as a deposit for incidentals for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:30 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 12 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 350
- -Year Built - 1971
- -Number of meeting rooms - 17
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1686
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (feet) - 18147