Located in Hayes (Hillingdon), Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow is within a 10-minute drive of Stockley Park and Brunel University. This 4-star hotel is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Twickenham Stadium and 8.4 mi (13.4 km) from Windsor Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 350 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy Indian cuisine at Madhus Heathrow, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Hayes? This hotel has facilities measuring 18147 square feet (1686 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stockley Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Twickenham Stadium - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Brunel University - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Syon House - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Syon Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Twickenham Stoop - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Bushy Park - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
St Mary's University, Twickenham - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Kempton Racecourse - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
University of West London - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Chiswick Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Ealing Broadway Shopping Center - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Windsor Castle - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi
Eton College - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 71.3 km / 44.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:30 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.50 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 12 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Conference space size (feet) - 18147
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 17
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1686
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available