With a stay at Dukes London, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Spencer House and within a 5-minute walk of Piccadilly. This 5-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Queen's Chapel and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from St. James Palace.Rooms
Stay in one of 87 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a 24-hour health club and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spencer House - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piccadilly - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. James Palace - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Queen's Chapel - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. James's Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bond Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Academy of Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Park Lane - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
St. James Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Buckingham Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Theatre Royal Haymarket - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Regent Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Piccadilly Circus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Strand - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 96.4 km / 59.9 mi
The preferred airport for Dukes London is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We're Good To Go (UK) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 58 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee: 50-percent of room rate for check-in between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 80.0 per night
- Service fee: 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Bicycle rentals on site