Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in London (London City Centre), London Marriott Hotel County Hall is a 4-minute walk from Coca-Cola London Eye and 5 minutes by foot from Big Ben. This 5-star hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from The British Museum and 1.8 mi (3 km) from Hyde Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 guestrooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Gillray's Steakhouse, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 4660.80 square feet (433 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Westminster Bridge - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sea Life London Aquarium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Coca-Cola London Eye - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Big Ben - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Parliament Square - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Southbank Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Westminster Abbey - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal National Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial War Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Strand - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
St. James Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nelson's Column - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
St. Martin-in-the-Fields - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Trafalgar Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 14.6 km / 9 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
The preferred airport for London Marriott Hotel County Hall is London (LCY-London City).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 5:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 42 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Lockers available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Year Built - 1922
- -Total number of rooms - 206
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4660.80
- -Conference space size (meters) - 433
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms