London Marriott Hotel County Hall is centrally located in London, a 4-minute walk from London Eye and 5 minutes by foot from Big Ben. This 5-star hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Buckingham Palace and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from The British Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 guestrooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Gillray's Steakhouse, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 4661 square feet (433 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Westminster Bridge - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
London Dungeon - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
London Eye - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Big Ben - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Westminster Abbey - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal National Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Churchill War Rooms - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Strand - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
St. James Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Charing Cross - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Trafalgar Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
National Gallery - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
London Coliseum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
London City Airport (LCY) - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 48.5 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for London Marriott Hotel County Hall is London City Airport (LCY).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 5:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Lockers available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Art gallery on site
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4661
- -Conference space size (meters) - 433
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel