Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at London Marriott Hotel County Hall in London (Waterloo), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of London Dungeon and Sea Life London Aquarium. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Big Ben and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Coca-Cola London Eye.
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Gillray's Steakhouse & Ba, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in London? This hotel has 4660.80 square feet (433 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 25.00+12.5% per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: GBP 260
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas