Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Le Méridien New Orleans, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, just a 5-minute walk from Canal Street and 6 minutes by foot from Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from National World War II Museum and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Bourbon Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 410 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. 55-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at Longitude 90, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has facilities measuring 4992 square feet (464 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canal Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Shops at Canal Place - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Audubon Insectarium - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Decatur Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Louisiana Children's Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Lafayette Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
National World War II Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bourbon Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Woldenberg Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Contemporary Arts Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Shops at JAX Brewery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Le Méridien New Orleans is New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 8 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Year Built - 1999
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 19
- -Number of floors - 23
- -Total number of rooms - 410
- -Conference space size (meters) - 464
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4992