Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The Ames Boston Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton places you in the heart of Boston, steps from The Freedom Trail and Boston City Hall. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Faneuil Hall Marketplace and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Orpheum Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary weekday newspapers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including concierge services and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Freedom Trail - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Old State House - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Boston City Hall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Boston Massacre Site - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Downtown Crossing - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Quincy Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Long Wharf - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Suffolk University - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Boston Harbor - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Boston Opera House - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
New England Aquarium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Massachusetts State House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rowes Wharf - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Ames Boston Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 for adults and USD 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available