- 24 viewed today
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Taj Boston places you in the heart of Boston, walking distance from Boston Public Garden and John Hancock Tower. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Boston Common and Copley Place.
Make yourself at home in one of the 273 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 114.50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.34 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out