With a stay at The Cavendish London, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Royal Academy of Arts and within a 5-minute walk of Piccadilly Circus. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Buckingham Palace and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Green Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Petrichor, a restaurant which specializes in British cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piccadilly - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Royal Academy of Arts - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bond Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Regent Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piccadilly Circus - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piccadilly Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Prince of Wales Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Theatre Royal Haymarket - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Park Lane - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Leicester Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. James Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The Strand - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Trafalgar Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 96.3 km / 59.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Cavendish London is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We're Good To Go (UK) and Ascott Cares (Ascott Limited) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night (for stays between 21 January - 31 December)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator