With a stay at Sheraton Boston, a Marriott Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Boston, within a 5-minute walk of Hynes Convention Center and The Shops at Prudential Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Prudential Tower and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Copley Place.Rooms
Stay in one of 1220 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by MARKET, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has facilities measuring 71072 square feet (6603 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Shops at Prudential Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Berklee College of Music - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hynes Convention Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Newbury Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Prudential Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Boston Symphony Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Copley Place - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Boston Marathon Finish Line - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
New England Conservatory of Music - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Boston Public Library - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Copley Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
John Hancock Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kenmore Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fenway Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
House of Blues Boston - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Logan Intl. Airport (BOS) - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base) - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 39 km / 24.2 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 39.2 km / 24.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Boston, a Marriott Hotel is Logan Intl. Airport (BOS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Tax ID - C0015110350 This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22 and USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Electric car charging station
- -Conference space size (feet) - 71072
- -Conference space size (meters) - 6603
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 54
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby