With a stay at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina in San Diego, you'll be on the waterfront, steps from Mission Bay and a 2-minute drive from Belmont Park. This 4-star resort is 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from SeaWorld and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Mission Beach.Rooms
Stay in one of 438 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a waterslide. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Red Marlin, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mission Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Belmont Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Dog Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
SeaWorld - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ocean Beach Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mission Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Mission Beach Boardwalk - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ocean Beach Pier - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Pacific Beach Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Crystal Pier - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Old Town Trolley Tours - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Hotel Circle - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
NTC Promenade - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
San Diego Bay - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Tourmaline Surfing Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN) - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl. Airport (TIJ) - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 50.6 km / 31.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina is San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines; the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines; the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQIA friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 125.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 36.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 27 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 42 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 42 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Marina on site
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of outdoor pools - 3
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking