Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mercure London Kensington places you in the heart of London, within a 15-minute walk of Kensington High Street and Natural History Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kensington Gardens and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Kensington Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kensington High Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Natural History Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kensington Gardens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kensington Palace - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Victoria and Albert Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hyde Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Stamford Bridge Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Saatchi Gallery - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sloane Square - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Eventim Apollo - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Piccadilly - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Green Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Westfield London Shopping Centre - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Battersea Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 82.5 km / 51.3 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure London Kensington is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -One meeting room
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 82
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out