A stay at Mercure London Kensington places you in the heart of London, within a 5-minute drive of Natural History Museum and Royal Albert Hall. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Hyde Park and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Buckingham Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-out. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kensington High Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Natural History Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kensington Gardens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kensington Palace - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Victoria and Albert Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Science Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Imperial College London - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Olympia Conference and Exhibition Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hyde Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Queensway - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Harrods - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Portobello Road Market - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Stamford Bridge Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Saatchi Gallery - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 87.2 km / 54.2 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure London Kensington is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 39 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 39 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 39 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Street parking
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Designer stores on site
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Distance from property (meters) - 30