With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside in London, you'll be 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Tower of London and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Royal Observatory. This 4-star hotel is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from St. Paul's Cathedral and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from London Eye.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 378 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Columbia, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 9322 square feet (866 square meters), including conference space. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tower Bridge - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Brick Lane - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The Shard - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tower of London - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Financial District - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
London Bridge - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Borough Market - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Royal Observatory - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Globe Theatre - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Tate Modern - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Royal National Theatre - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Museum of London - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Barbican Arts Centre - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The Strand - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London City Airport (LCY) - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 78.6 km / 48.8 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside is London City Airport (LCY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 16 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 14
- -Conference space size (feet) - 9322
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Conference space size (meters) - 866
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available