ibis Paris Issy Les Moulineaux Val de Seine
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at ibis Paris Issy Les Moulineaux Val de Seine in Issy-les-Moulineaux, you'll be in the business district and close to Parc des Princes and Eiffel Tower. This hotel is within close proximity of Palais des Sports and Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Le Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Issy-les-Moulineaux? This hotel has 1776 square feet (165 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.5 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas