Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in San Diego (Point Loma), Kona Kai Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort is within a 10-minute drive of Sunset Cliffs Natural Park and Old Town San Diego State Park. This 4-star hotel is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from SeaWorld and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from USS Midway Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This Mediterranean hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Vessel Restaurant and Bar, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the pool view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wind down with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has facilities measuring 56000 square feet (5203 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shelter Island - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Point Loma Nazarene University - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Sunset Cliffs Natural Park - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Marine Corps Recruit Depot - 6.4 km / 4 mi
San Diego County Regional Airport Authority - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Ocean Beach Pier - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Ocean Beach Park - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Old Town San Diego State Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Dog Beach - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Old Town Trolley Tours - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Heritage Park - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Harbor Island - 8 km / 5 mi
Presidio Park - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Maritime Museum of San Diego - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Waterfront Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 54.8 km / 34 mi
The preferred airport for Kona Kai Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 110.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 34.94 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Reception hall
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- -On private beach
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 5
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Number of poolside bars - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 170
- -Year Built - 1959
- -Conference space size (feet) - 56000
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 5203