Kona Kai Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kona Kai Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort in San Diego (Point Loma), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Shelter Island and 12 minutes from Sunset Cliffs Natural Park. This 4-star hotel is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Harbor Island.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shelter Island - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
NTC Promenade - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Sunset Cliffs Natural Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
San Diego County Regional Airport Authority - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Ocean Beach Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Ocean Beach Pier - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Old Town San Diego State Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Dog Beach - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Old Town Trolley Tours - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Harbor Island - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Marine Corps Recruit Depot - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Maritime Museum of San Diego - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Waterfront Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Port of San Diego - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
B Street Cruise Ship Terminal - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 37.1 km / 23 mi
Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 55.7 km / 34.6 mi
The preferred airport for Kona Kai Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 110.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 27.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Marina on site
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- -On private beach
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 129
- -Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1858