When you stay at Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens in Pokolbin, you'll be connected to a shopping center, a 2-minute drive from Hunter Valley Gardens and 6 minutes from Hope Estate. This 4.5-star motel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Roche Estate and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Tempus Two Winery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an attached winery, outdoor tennis courts, and a 24-hour health club. Additional amenities at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Elements Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tempus Two Winery - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Roche Estate - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Brokenwood Wines - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hunter Valley Gardens - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tamburlaine Organic Wines - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hope Estate - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tower Estate - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Cypress Lakes Golf and Country Club - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
PepperTree Wines - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Scarborough Wine Co - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tyrrell's Wines - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Great North Walk Trailhead - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tulloch Wines - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Bimbadgen Estate - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Hungerford Hill - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens is Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 64.6 km / 40.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12 and AUD 50 for adults, AUD 10 and AUD 24 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 69.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Winery attached
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -24-hour health club
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Meeting rooms
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site
- -Mountain biking nearby