Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens places you in the heart of Melbourne, within a 10-minute walk of Princess Theatre and Federation Square. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Her Majesty's Theatre and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Melbourne Cricket Ground.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area. Additional features at this hotel include tour/ticket assistance and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Enjoy Asian cuisine at Hop Sing Bar & Food, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has facilities measuring 3660 square feet (340 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Treasury Gardens - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Collins Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Parliament House of Victoria - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Yarra Riverfront - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Princess Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Flinders Lane - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St Patrick's Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Forum Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Federation Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Australian Centre for the Moving Image - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St Paul's Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Regent Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Vincent's Hospital - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Comedy Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 24 and AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 18 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Year Built - 1968
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3660
- -Conference space size (meters) - 340
- -Total number of rooms - 164
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms