A stay at The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney places you in the heart of Sydney, within a 5-minute walk of Circular Quay and Museum of Contemporary Art. This 5-star aparthotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from The Rocks Markets and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Sydney Observatory.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at The Quartier Bistro & Bar, a bistro which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Circular Quay - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Australia Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The Rocks Markets - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Sydney Observatory - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Sydney - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Overseas Passenger Terminal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Castlereagh Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
King Street Wharf - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pitt Street Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sydney Harbour Bridge - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sydney Opera House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wild Life Sydney Zoo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sydney Hospital - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney is Kingsford Smith Intl. Airport (SYD) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
Guests will receive lockbox information.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 37 for adults and AUD 18 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 60 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no