Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Wolli Creek, Novotel Sydney International Airport (formerly Mercure) Hotel is near the airport, a 4-minute walk from Cahill Park and 5 minutes by foot from Kogarah Golf Course. This 4-star hotel is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Sydney Opera House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 271 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This hotel also features tour/ticket assistance, a picnic area, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Seasons Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in regional cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 5:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Wolli Creek? This hotel has facilities measuring 9289 square feet (863 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cahill Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kogarah Golf Course - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Enmore Theatre - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
University of Sydney - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Royal Prince Alfred Hospital - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Broadway Shopping Center - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
University of Technology Sydney - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Crown Street - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Paddy's Market - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Castlereagh Street - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Capitol Theatre - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
World Square Shopping Centre - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Powerhouse Museum - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Entertainment Quarter - 9.7 km / 6 mi
University of New South Wales - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Sydney International Airport (formerly Mercure) Hotel is Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:30 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 28.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 7 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 7.00 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 120 (subject to availability)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Total number of rooms - 271
- -Conference space size (feet) - 9289
- -Conference space size (meters) - 863
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms