Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Westin Sydney in Sydney (Sydney Central Business District), you'll be steps from Pitt Street Mall and 5 minutes by foot from Sydney Tower. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Sydney Town Hall and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 416 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include shopping on site and a ballroom.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Mosaic Restaurant, for lunch, dinner, or brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castlereagh Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pitt Street Mall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Westfield Shopping Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sydney Tower - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Martin Place - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Australia Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sydney Mint - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Queen Victoria Building - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Sydney - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
St Mary's Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sydney Town Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Wildlife Sydney - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
King Street Wharf - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Domain - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Sydney is Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 for adults and AUD 22.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 68.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 78.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 per 24 hours
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Year Built - 1999
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 416
- -Number of floors - 31
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms