A stay at Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square places you in the heart of San Francisco, a 4-minute drive from Moscone Convention Center and 7 minutes from Oracle Park. This 4-star hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Lombard Street and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Pier 39.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 668 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 55-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a meal at OneUP Restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Union Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
SHN Curran Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Westfield San Francisco Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Academy of Art University - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
555 California Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Grace Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
SF Masonic Auditorium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Warfield Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Moscone Convention Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cable Car Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Golden Gate Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
TransAmerica Pyramid - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Embarcadero Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The Regency Ballroom - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK) - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive) - 38 km / 23.6 mi
San Carlos, CA (SQL) - 40 km / 24.8 mi
Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field) - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square is San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 29.06 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 36 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 79.10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking onsite
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Art gallery on site
- -Number of meeting rooms - 25
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage