Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles - formerly Berthier in Paris (17th Arrondissement), you'll be convenient to Parc Monceau and Galeries Lafayette. This hotel is close to Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 688 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite with French cuisine at Ibis Kitchen Restaurant, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has 12002 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional fees apply to children over 12 years old for breakfast and other meals when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 14 May 2018 to 18 May 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Health club
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas