Pavillon de la Reine
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
In the heart of Paris, Pavillon de la Reine is within a 5-minute drive of Place des Vosges and Victor Hugo's House. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Opera Bastille and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Carnavalet Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Anne, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place des Vosges - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Victor Hugo's House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Place de la Bastille - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Opera Bastille - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Carnavalet Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hotel de Ville - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Grands Boulevards - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Place de la Republique - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Picasso Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Market of the Red Children - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ile Saint Louis - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Centre Pompidou - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Conciergerie - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ile de la Cite - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
The preferred airport for Pavillon de la Reine is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 195 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 56
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room