With a stay at Hyatt Paris Madeleine, you'll be centrally located in Paris, a 10-minute walk from Champs-Elysees and 11 minutes by foot from Place de la Concorde. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Palais Garnier and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Tuileries Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Café M, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Grands Boulevards - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Place de la Madeleine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Paris Olympia - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Elysee Palace - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Champs-Elysees - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place de la Concorde - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Place Vendome - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Galeries Lafayette - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Theatre Mogador - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Palais Garnier - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Casino de Paris - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 30.5 km / 18.9 mi
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Paris Madeleine is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 280 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 45 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Gated community
- -Conference space size (feet) - 431
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 40
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking