Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
You'll be centrally located in Paris with a stay at Hotel Park Lane Paris, within a 15-minute walk of Champs-Elysees and Galeries Lafayette. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Place de la Concorde and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Opéra Garnier.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avenue Montaigne - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Elysee Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grands Boulevards - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Place de la Madeleine - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Paris Olympia - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Champs-Elysees - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Parc Monceau - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Theatre Mogador - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Petit Palais - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Grand Palais - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Casino de Paris - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Galeries Lafayette - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Place de la Concorde - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Park Lane Paris is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel