With a stay at Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay in Fontenay-sous-Bois, you'll be 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Notre-Dame and 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Luxembourg Gardens. This 4-star hotel is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Louvre Museum and 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Champs-Elysees.Rooms
Stay in one of 133 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Le Patio, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Fontenay-sous-Bois? This hotel features 1615 square feet (150 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parc Floral de Paris - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Place de la Nation - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Grands Boulevards - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Parc des Buttes Chaumont - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Grande halle de la Villette - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Place de la Republique - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Philharmonie de Paris - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Place de la Bastille - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Canal Saint-Martin - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
City of Science and Industry - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Creteil Soleil - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Picasso Museum - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Place des Vosges - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Hotel de Ville - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Forum des Halles - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 12 per day (open 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- -Conference space size (meters) - 150
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Food and water bowls
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Lot Hours - Start time - 7:30 AM
- -Lot Hours - End time - 11:00 PM