With a stay at Hôtel Mercure Paris 15 Porte de Versailles, you'll be centrally located in Paris, within a 5-minute drive of Aquaboulevard and UNESCO Headquarters. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Les Invalides.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel features 699 square feet (65 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Aquaboulevard - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital - 2 km / 1.3 mi
UNESCO Headquarters - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Rue Cler - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Champ de Mars - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Eiffel Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tour Montparnasse - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Les Invalides - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Le Bon Marche - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Rodin Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Avenue Georges V - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Place du Trocadero - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Parc des Princes - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orly Airport (ORY) - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Mercure Paris 15 Porte de Versailles is Orly Airport (ORY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 28 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 23 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (meters) - 65
- -Conference space size (feet) - 699
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge